The Tucker County Senior Citizens announces their sponsorship of the federally funded Summer Food Service Program.
Lunch is free and is open to ALL children, ages 18 years and under, who would like to participate. Meals are served on a first come first serve basis. No registration required, but if you know that your child will be participating at one of these sites, please notify the Senior Center at (304) 478-2423
Meals will be served June 12, 2017 through August 11, 2017 at the following sites:
- Mill Race Park, Parsons (small pavilion) M-F 12:00-12:30
- Hambleton Park – Pavilion M-F 11:45-12:15
- Hendricks Park – Pavilion M-F 11:45-12:15
- Davis Community Center- Pavilion M-F 12:15-12:45
- Mountain Top Senior Center, Thomas M-F 12:15-12:45
A nutritious meal is important for children to learn, play and remain active during the summer months. Remember, Hunger Doesn’t Take a Summer Vacation!