The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Carolyn D. Irons, Black Fork, 27.45 acres Pheasant/Plat to Michael S. Ingham and Sandra L. Vanscoy, $55,000.
- Talbot Associates LLC. Dry Fork, Lot 17 Woods End to Michael D. Mullins and Karen G. Mullins, $202,500.
- Briscoe Run Land Surveying PLLC/PS#2246, Parsons Corporation, 0.38 acre or Lots 72, 74, 76 and 78 Mohn Addition to Bfong Solutions LLC, $0. Plat filed in deed book-Not a deed or transfer.
- Mark Smith, Dry fork, Lot 30 Canaan Vistas to Fred Bailey and Ginger Bailey, $32,000.
Melissa A. Casoli, Dry Fork, Unit 39 Deerfield Village to Three Trees Properties, LLC, $147,000.
- Mark Hailey Anderson, Clare Castleman Anderson, Thomas Corporation, Lots 178 & 179 to Mark Hailey Anderson/Trustee, Clare Castleman Anderson/Trustee; The Mark Hailey Anderson Living Trust; The Clare Castleman Anderson Living Trust, $0.
- Citizens Bank of West Virginia/Trustee; Alice D. Smith Revocable Trust, Black Fork, Confirmatory Deed; 14.4 acres to Alice Degler Smith Revocable Trust, $0.
- Dwain Neal Shears and Kimberlee Shears, Dry Fork, Unit C6 Week 34 Land of Canaan Vacation Resort to Land of Canaan Home Owners Association, Inc., $1,051.