The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Russell M. Evans, III and Janis Evans, Dry Fork, Lot 33 aspen Village to Corey Sergent and Katie Elaine Sergent, $270,000.
- David W. Bropst, Patricia A. Brobst, Leonard J. Wilson and Hollie S. Wilson, Parsons corporation, Lot 27 Pifer Addition to Holly Ferguson, $20,000.
- Peter Schwaller and Luke Schwaller, Dry Fork, Unit A4 Week 14 Land of Canaan Vacation resort to Craig Schrock and Cheryl Schrock, $0.
- Seneca Trustees Inc./Sub Trustee and Michael E. Delilo, Dry Fork, foreclosure: Unit F4 Northwoods to Mr K Enterprise LLC, $32,291.60.
- Michael L. Cauldwell/Trustee, Gayla S. Cauldwell/Trustee; Michael L. Cauldwell Trust, Davis, Lot 13 Canaan Heights Estates 3.63 acres to Steven Richard Ramp and Heather Cauldwell Ramp, $0.
- Randal Craig Hurt, Licking, 1/3 interest in Lot 2 Robinette Lots 60 x 300 to Vickie L. Tennant, $0.