The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Chester R. Fox and Patricia L. Pennington, Dry Fork, Corrective Deed: 94/5 acres to Dry Fork Crossing LLC, $0.
- Russell Rollyson/Apptee and Robin Watson, Parsons Corporation, Tax Sale:Lot 7 Coffman Addition to Purnell Enterprises LLC, $356.89
- Russell Rollyson/State Apptee and Rick Atkinson, Davis, Tax Sale:Mineral interest in 327 acres Blackwater Manor to AMFLO enterprises LLC, $194.61.
- Russell Rollyson/State Apptee and WV Minerals Inc., Licking, Tax Sale:1/2 mineral interest in 41.24 acres to AMFLO Enterprises LLC, $142.62.
- Russell Rollyson/State Apptee and Kate Harman, St. George, Tax Sale:2/3 of ¼ mineral interest in 1050 acres Thunderstruck Run to Mary Myers and Alton Myers, $1,270.23.
- Jerry L. Bennett and G. Russell Rollyson/State Apptee, Black Fork, Tax Sale: 0.19 acre Miller Addition Pt Lots 108 and 109 to Popcorn Properties LLC and Rock Wilson, $596.52.
- Russell Rollyson Jr./State Apptee and CRM Management Co LLC, Dry Fork, Tax Sale:Lot 17 North Lake 1 to Workman Land & Livestock LLC, $2,690.98.
- James Floyd Poling, Clover, 6375 square feet or 0.15 acre Brushy Fork to Stanley Industries Inc., $0.