The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Nathan Hauck and Susan Hauck, Clover, 0.29 acre and 0.75 acre to Stephanie Loughrie, $5,000.
- Frederick A. Reichle, Dry Fork, Parcel A or 2.25 acres and Parcel B or 18.11 acres Stables to Peter G. Haller, $330,000.
- Mandy Delliveneri and Teri Jo Shull, St. George, 3 acres to Brian W. King and Sheila J. King, $42,000.
- Tucker County Commission/AKA/Tucker County Court, Davis, 1 acre to Tucker County Building Commission, $0.
- Anthony Lambruno, Thomas Corporation, Lot 169 to Philip S. Filler and Misty M. Filler, $25,000.
- Thomas G. Juzwik, Dry Fork, Lot 18 Canaan Vistas to John R. Larmour and Jennifer Juzwik Larmour, $0.
- Elizabeth L. Stacy, Black Fork, Section A Lot 4 or 0.61 acre Camp Wilderness to John P. Henderson, II and Annette Henderson, $109,000.
- Pamela R. Goldsmith Kovacs, Dry Fork, Unit 112 Building 1 Tract 4 Deerfield Village to Sara J. Chua, $137,500.
- Daniel Joe Woods, Jeanette Belle Woods and Patricia A. Woods, St. George, 1 acre to Bernard D. Irsik/Life Estate, Patsy E. Irsik/Life Estate, Robert Howard O’Connor and Robert Howard O’Connor, $25,000.