This photo is of the Jenningston School, Jenningston WV. To the left of the school can be seen the bathroom facilities and to the right is the little coal/wood house. There appears to be some wind as the flag is blowing and it is early spring day. The school was built before 1910 and closed in 1945. It was then used as a barn to store hay until it was washed away in a flood. As can be seen it is a two story school with a bell and one chimney. Several students can be seen in front of the school. At its height, there were 700 people living in Jenningston. Ideas or comments contact Tim Turner 304-478-3389.