The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Francis B. Atkins and Mary E. Atkins, Dry Fork, Lot 17 Northpoint to Zygmund C. Lenchert III and Kimberly Germain, $178,000.
- Jeannie L. Vance/NOW Monahan: Jeannie L. Monahan/Formerly Vance and Odell Monahan Jr., Parsons Corporation, Parcel Jameson Ave. to Danny Carr and Sarah Carr, $39,000.
- Weylin Barkley, Richard Ours and Brant Ours, Dry Fork, Mineral interest 3 parcels to Weylin Barkley and Brant Ours, $0.
- Mark J. Memmott and Carol A. Memmott, Dry Fork, Lot 106 Northpoint Woods Section A. 1.50 acres to Sharp Image LLC, $150,000.
- Nancy Lea Criniti, Joseph Thomas Melkus, Edward Lewis Melkus and Glen Earl Knotts, Davis Corporation, Lot 306 to Mary Virginia Crowl, $60,000.
- City of Parsons, Black Fork, West ½ Lot 92 Section H Parsons City Cemetery to Paula Jo Wamsley.